Tuesday, August 23, 2011

NEW.BLOG(:


You know, I love writing. I wanna keep this blog but the name is going to change. I'm not sure of what yet, but yeah(: read if you want, or not.

Life is very good<3 I'm feeling really inspired lately so I wanted to write.. I'm SO happy, I got an interview to volunteer at the childrens hospital and ROCKED IT!(: I get to volunteer there 5-8 on Mondays and have to go to two training sessions I'm SO EXCITED!!

Moving on, feels amazing. My past is my past and it has made me so much stronger. Heartbreak, depression, anorexia, a little of bulmia, cutting, I'm past it all. And I want to help those who are still struggling. There is light at the end of the tunnel. You just can't wait for it to come to you. You have to reach out and grab it.

"No one said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it."




<3Danielle

I also have another blog, but I just post pictures, see it if you likeee (:

http://daniellejacobson.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

  1. Your post was very uplifting. I will definitely keep reading your words. Your are right about the light at the end of the tunnel. You have to be willing to grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me happy that you're doing so well!! I will def. read if you start blogging again!
    <3

    ReplyDelete